Need A New Furnace
New Furnace Sales & Professional Installation.
A furnace that stops working can be inconvenient, uncomfortable, and hazardous. During the coldest months of the year, you never want to be in your home without heat. There are a number of issues that can cause a furnace to fail, temporarily, or completely. If repair costs are sky-high, a furnace replacement may be the best path forward.
Saying goodbye to that loud, hideous, and energy-sucking furnace offers a silver lining:
- HIGHER EFFICIENCY: An energy-efficient condensing furnace features a high AFUE Rating that varies from 90% to 97%. Systems that are older than 20 years often operate at around 65% AFUE or Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency. AFUE is a measurement of the thermal efficiency of a piece of combustion equipment like a furnace, boiler, or water heater.
- COST SAVINGS: Higher efficiency means you’ll use less fuel and lower your utility bills. This will allow you to save a lot of money in the long run.
- SUPERIOR AIRFLOW: New furnace systems are able to better distribute air throughout the home. These high-efficiency systems produce more even heating and are able to maintain a constant temperature. A newer system with a lower BTU rating can often perform better than an older system with a much higher rating. The better airflow of a new system can remove impurities from the air and prevent mold buildup. These factors can improve the indoor environment of your home, leading to healthier breathing. The improved health of your loved ones could be the most important reason for replacing your furnace
- COMFORT: Systems now contain features that help stabilize comfort throughout your entire home (like variable-speed operation and zoning systems). Have cold spots? It’s probably not a ghost, just uneven comfort. You can remedy this through a zoning system, variable-speed operation, or different heating stages.
- QUIETER OPERATION: In addition to the health and energy benefits of a new furnace, new systems give off much less operating noise than an older model. New energy-efficient models have high-tech materials that dampen sound.
How do I know if I need a new furnace?
When you schedule a furnace repair service, we’ll thoroughly inspect and accurately determine why your furnace stopped working. Before we begin any furnace repair, our honest HVAC techs will explain why your furnace has stopped working, go over your options, and let you decide how to proceed with no pressure.
A well-maintained furnace can last at least 16 to 20 years. So when is the best time to repair it and when is the best time to replace it? For “warning signs of a failing furnace” visit here.
Call Hillside Heating and Cooling today for furnace maintenance, furnace repairs, or a FREE estimate for new furnace sales and installation in DE, PA, and MD (some furnaces even qualify for local rebates) at 302-738-4144 or 410-398-5879 or fill out the form.
Schedule a FREE Ductless Estimate with Jerry.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Verified customer reviews
Fill out the form to schedule a FREE estimate for a Ductless HVAC System or call 302-738-4144 (DE & PA) or 410-398-5879 (MD).