Take control of your home comfort today!
WARMER, HEALTHIER AIR with a NEW HEATING SYSTEM
Need a New Heating System? Take advantage of our Winter Heating Specials.
- 0% Financing
- $250 Instant Rebate
- FREE wireless Wi-Fi thermostat upgrade with the purchase of a new installation or replacement.
Call 302-738-4144 (DE & PA) or 410-398-2146 (MD) or fill out the form on this page to schedule a FREE estimate with Jerry. 🙂
Why Upgrade Your Heating System?
Get rid of that old, inefficient heater in your basement. Replace it we a modern furnace, boiler, or heat pump and enjoy the many perks that weren’t around even 10 years ago.
Upgrading to a new heating system can impact your health and happiness in many ways including:
- Efficiency Upgrade: The more energy-efficient your heating system, the less money you will spend on heating during the winter. In some cases, this can more than recoup the costs of purchasing a brand-new system. A new Furnace, Ductless Mini-Split, or Heat Pump provides you complete control over your home’s temperature while using up to 50% less energy than your older unit.
- Comfort Upgrade: A new heating system will properly manage the heat and moisture level in your home for a more comfortable environment.
- Energy Savings: A new high-efficiency heating system that has been properly measured and installed can you save up to 20% on your energy bills.
- Air Quality Upgrade: A new heating system will reduce pollen, dust, mold, bacteria, and other pollutants.
- Healthier Living: A new heating system may reduce health effects that older units may cause including eyes, nose, and throat irritation, headaches, dizziness, and fatigue. It has been shown that pollutants can cause diseases that show up much later, such as respiratory diseases.
- Reduced Noise: A new heating system will operate significantly quieter than your older unit.
- Increased Home Value: Recent studies concluded that Energy Star homes sell almost three months faster than conventional homes at a higher sales price and a higher price per square foot.
Choosing The Wrong HVAC Contractor Can Cost You Big.
Your heating system is old and you’re rather not deal with repair costs again this year. You want to reduce your utility bills. You want clean, fresh air for your family. These are great reasons to replace your heating system.
Now, you have to choose the right HVAC installer in DE, PA, or MD. Because your heating and cooling system is one of the most complex systems installed in your home, your HVAC service provider must be well-trained in dealing with all installation factors from electrical wiring to airflow through heating ducts. Safety for your home is critical. Your furnace, boiler, heat pump, or ductless mini-split installer must understand the proper operation of home ventilation and exhaust systems when working on your home to ensure that our HVAC system properly installed.
How to Choose the Right HVAC Contractor.
License, bonded, and insured: Be sure your heating and cooling contractor meets the minimum education and on-the-job experience requirements in order to be licensed to work in the heating and cooling industry.
- References: A professional heating and air conditioning company should have a list of recent customers you can contact in order to verify that the company performed the work in a timely manner and to the customer’s satisfaction. See what customers are saying on their Facebook page, Google Reviews or their testimonial pages.
- Rebates: Depending on the type of home heating or cooling equipment you’re installing or upgrading, your project may qualify for rebates. Be sure to ask about what incentives are available for your project.
- Maintenance contracts: If you’re hiring an HVAC company for maintenance or having new equipment installed, enrolling in a service company’s service contract program may give you added peace of mind. Maintenance contracts are just that, a contract that ensures your HVAC system is serviced regularly by the company.
- Reputation and experience: Hillside Oil Heating & Cooling is a full-service Heating Oil Delivery, Heating, and Air Conditioning, and Commercial Fuel company for both commercial and residential customers in New Castle, Delaware, Cecil County, Maryland, and Southern Chester County, PA. We are family owned and operated for over 65 years. Hillside’s BBB Accredited Business rating is an A+ and had been awarded The Torch Awards for Ethics.
Choose one of our Worry-Free Winter packages. We will make sure your heater is working properly and that your tank will never run out of heating oil.
Winters in DE, PA, and MD can be extremely cold. Bitter winters can put a lot of stress on people. How much heating oil do we have left? Is our heating system wasting our money? How can I afford a spike in my heating bills?
These concerns are commonplace in the northeast. That’s why Hillside Oil Heating & Cooling has created our Worry-Free Winter Packages. We’ll take care of your heating system, your fuel deliveries, and help spread out the cost of heating oil.
FREE HEATER ESTIMATE
Schedule a FREE in-home Heating System estimate with Jerry.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Verified customer reviews
- Delaware: 302-738-4144
- Maryland: 410-398-2146
- Fax: 302.738.5879
Hillside Oil Heating & Cooling
40 Brookhill Drive
Newark, DE 19702