Boiler Maintenance Plans in DE, PA, & MD
Maintaining your HVAC system, and boiler maintenance is the calling card of the responsible homeowner. Boilers are complex, with many considerable differences in various home units, which are potentially dangerous. Regular furnace cleaning and maintenance helps prevent frequent failures, inefficient performance, and poor indoor air quality.
At Hillside Oil Heating & Cooling, we have decades of experience in professional boiler maintenance and servicing of boilers of all types—providing you with access to the best service in the industry, at the best possible price. We service many major brands to accommodate all residences and budgets.
Heating Maintenance Plan
Boiler Maintenance includes a 30-point Tune-Up designed to prevent heating problems. Here are a few:
- Replace nozzle one oil filter, and pump strainer
- Clean, lubricate, and adjust burner, inspect all controls and adjust if needed
- Vacuum and clean boiler or furnace, smoke pipe and base of the chimney (where needed and accessible)
- Inspect and clean combustion chamber – Oil circulating pump or fan motor and bearings
- Clean and adjust electrode and high-tension leads
- Check pump, examine belts, pulleys, and couplings
If replacement of heating equipment becomes necessary, or customer decides to upgrade heating equipment, Hillside Oil Heating & Cooling will credit the amount of this maintenance plan toward a replacement installation performed by Hillside.