Tankless Water Heater
The luxury of near-limitless hot water.
Have a teenager that takes long showers or a spouse that soaks in the tub and you wait a long time for that emptied tank to reheat? If you’re tired of running out of hot water, a tankless water heater solves that problem. Also known as demand-type or instantaneous water heaters, tankless water heaters provide hot water only as it is needed. They don’t produce the standby energy losses associated with storage water heaters, which can save you money.
- Instant Hot Water: Tankless units take about 15 seconds to bring water up to temperature, but you still have to wait for that hot water to arrive at your shower head or faucet, just as you do with a tank-type heater.
- High Efficiency: Condensing gas heaters can extract up to 96 percent of a fuel’s heat—a 17 percent improvement over first-generation tankless units—thanks to a second heat exchanger that captures much of the exhaust heat before it goes out the vent.
- Compact: Newer tank-type water heaters have grown bigger as federal regulations now require thicker insulation to reduce standby heat loss.
- Safer: Unlike a tank-type heater, they won’t spill gallons of water if they spring a leak, or harbor Legionella bacteria, or tip over in an earthquake. And because the air supply and exhaust vents are sealed, carbon monoxide can’t leak into the house due to back drafting.
- Easy to Winterize: Owners of vacation homes know well how long it takes to drain a water-heater tank before closing up a house for the winter. With a compressor, you can drain a tankless heater in a few seconds; then you just unplug it.
- REPLACEMENT: At some point, every cooling and heating system needs to be replaced. When it’s time, don’t just substitute another energy-wasting system. Upgrade to better, personalized comfort with a Zoned Comfort Solution® from Mitsubishi Electric.
Hillside Oil Heating & Cooling installs, maintains, and repairs tankless water heating systems in DE, MD, & PA.
The luxury of a tankless hot water heater: Nearly limitless hot water. If you like to take LONG BATHS & SHOWERS without worrying about losing hot water, this is your first-class choice. The lifespan of a tankless water heater can be more than 20 years. That is double the lifespan of a standard water heater. You’d have to buy two standard water heaters in the time to own one tankless water heater. Pair that with lower operating and energy costs, tankless water heaters are a smart investment that everyone can afford, not just the rich and famous. Call us today to schedule a FREE estimate at 302-738-4144 (DE&PA) or 410-398-2146 (MD).
A tankless water heater is a great alternative to the traditional “tank” water heater. They are affordable and flexible, accommodating many replacement situations. Enjoy endless hot water in a small, sleek, compact design. Typically the unit hangs on your wall and out of the way.
No longer worry about running out of hot water, water pressure, or having to plan when to shower in your home.
Call today to schedule a FREE Tankless Water Heater Estimate.
Call us at 302-738-4144 (DE&PA) or 410-398-2146 (MD). We’ll give you an HONEST & FREE ESTIMATE for any tankless water heater installation in DE, PA, and MD.
Schedule a FREE Tankless Estimate with Jerry.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Verified customer reviews
Fill out the form to schedule a FREE estimate for a Tankless Water Heater or call 302-738-4144 (DE & PA) or 410-398-5879 (MD).