What’s included in a Furnace/Boiler Tune-up?
Hillside Heating & Cooling is the leading furnace/boiler cleaning and maintenance specialists in New Castle County, DE, Cecil County, MD, and Southern Chester County, PA. Schedule our 30-point Furnace Tune-Up designed to prevent heating problems this season.
Heater Tune-Up Includes the Following:
- Replace nozzle one oil filter, and pump strainer
- Clean, lubricate, and adjust burner, inspect all controls and adjust if needed
- Vacuum and clean boiler or furnace, smoke pipe and base of chimney (Where needed and accessible)
- Inspect and clean combustion chamber – Oil circulating pump or fan motor and bearings
- Clean and adjust electrode and high-tension leads
- Check pump, examine belts, pulleys, and couplings
Warm Air Systems:
Percentage of coverage based on plan for parts and labor associated with repairs or replacements of defective parts (as listed below) due to normal wear and tear for one year from date of acceptance. Parts not specifically listed are not covered. If replacement of equipment becomes necessary, or customer decides to upgrade, Hillside will credit the amount of this maintenance plan toward a replacement performed by Hillside. It is the customers’ responsibility to call and schedule annual tune-up to keep furnace in an operating condition.
- Electrodes Nozzle
- Pump strainer
- Fan & limit control
- High tension lead
- Oil burner motor
- Draft regulator
- Combustion Chamber
- 1 Thermostat (Plain)
- Drive Couplings
- Smoke pipe-10’
- Fuel oil pump
- Fuel oil filter
- Primary relay
- Burner fan
- Blower motor
- Blower belt
Hot Water (Boiler) Systems:
All parts covered in warm air system plus: Feed Valve, Relief Valve, Aquastat, Circulator Motor, Drive & Bearing Assembly An extra $20.00 is charged for each additional circulator.